Sunday 24 July 2011

wooden jutte

trying to make the best Jutte for training, through all these years, I made several versions of the wooden Jutte.
All these versions are tested in the Bujinkan Seishin Dojo Croatia, somehow it seems to me that this is the best version, since it is closest to the true metal Jitte, in appearance and function.

This version, similar to the metal can break the lower quality bokken, my knowledge collected over the years also been used in developing the latest version.


  
As you can see in the picture above, special steel bolt provides strength to Kagi (hook) while blocking the more powerful attack's

8 comments:

  1. Do you offer these jutte for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I sell, just send me mail with your wishes

      Delete
    2. Hi, yes I sell, just send me mail with your wishes

      Delete
    3. Do you still sell these?

      Delete
  2. i really like the black jutte .. can you send me the quote/price for each one? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to purchase some of your jutte could you message me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased two jutte, one for myself and one for a friend. The quality and craftsmanship are truly exceptional. If you're looking for a wooden training jutte then look no further. The price is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please could you give me a price for wooden jutte...

    ReplyDelete