Friday 15 July 2011

wooden Tanto

Here is few pictures of my wooden O- tanto's, with saya  and ito maki


tanto with white Jabara ito have also wooden menuki, that was first time that i put menuki on any of my bokken's or tanto's, but it hepen to be very nice and natural for this kind of wooden buki



                                                                                                                                                            

 
All this O-Tanto's have Hishigamis under itomaki wrap, 
shape of blade and kissaki is very similar to original look tantos from that time.

When you order Tanto from me you could chose lenght of blade, lenght of tsuka, size and shape of tsuba , and as you se colour of ito maki.
If I don't have colour of ito maki which you like to have, you could buy it somewhere else and send it to me to wrap your tanto






2 comments:

  1. hi, i am very interested in this type of tanto, I would like to know more about prices and shipping (spain). how can I contact you? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have any of the wooden O-tanto for sale?

    J Herren

    ReplyDelete