Sunday 30 September 2012

Kunoichi's Neko Te

Dear ladies,
 
I apologize if it seems that I forgot about you in my work.
This is one of the projects that was a long time in my drawer (there are still plenty of),
 I planned to present it on the first Kunoichi TAIKAI, but unfortunately due to personal problems remained unfinished until now.
 
In front of you is the simplest version of Neko Te for training, it was made of rubber to be safe and prevent injuries
I have a similar version of the metal, on which I still work, to make it easy to adjust the size of finger person which will use it.

According to the book "NINJUTSU History ad Tradition" from Soke  Hatsumi, this weapon of Kunoichi we called "Neko te"
 
Originally, this instrument of female Ninja is made of leather and steel,
Neko te, fingertip weapons, as the book says, turn a Kunoichi's hand into a death- dealing claw,
how you are use it, I live up to you or your sensei's .
 
As for the technical side I can say that this tool requires adjustment to the size of your fingers
 
soon I will explain how you can easily make a measurement of your finger, if you decided ask me to make this tool for you.

Anyway, I will add new info about this project so check this topic from time to time if you are interested.





5 comments:

  1. Excellent job! I have been searching forever to buy the neko-te, but it looks like I will have to make my own too! Thank you for these images, and Ninpo-Ikkan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am from italy , and i want to buy 10 rings , what is the price ?

    ReplyDelete