Thursday 7 February 2013

Sandard PAART Naginata

Dear  Buju's,

after long time I menage to make some pics of Naginata which I make for years with some modifications,

so what you could see below this is last version from last year, this year I will make one more modifications to complete this Standard PAART  Naginata with Koshirae look.

Koshirae look means that this practice Naginata have all important details like is on real Naginata (ishizuki, kabura maki, tsuba)

Colour of wrap you could chose, and colour of kabura maki, gold and red is common colours of kaburamaki  (dark blue is available too) 




if you need more info about this Naginata contact me by e-mail


2 comments:

  1. I already sent you an email on this but i figured I'd add this here. I want this specific look if it's cheap enough and would really like to know the pricing of this and your other products hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Сколько она стоит подскажите пожалуйста

    ReplyDelete